Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AAMIR KHAN n ME...

Dedicated to Mr. Aamir khan


Yes!!! I have arrived...Arrived finally to this blog-o-sphere and this is one of my first half hearted attempt to blog...But then you would ask why this blog on Aamir khan when he himself owns a whole blogging community...That's because he is the inspiration,expiration and perspiration behind me being present in this blog-world...


When one of my friends had suggested me to start blogging,I was bit apprehensive...But then when a person like Aamir khan can blog,why cant I..? I may sound narcissistic,but at least i am more erudite that Aamir...he hasn't graduated (or has he?) while i have successfully completed a ruefully long medical curriculum...


So both Aamir n me are now bloggers..But that's where the similarity ends abruptly...We are poles apart ,but i can prove in 7 WAYS I am superior to him...Here i go..


1. Aamir has always been the 'thinking' actor,a rare breed indeed and that has lead to much of his mammoth success...while I am just the 'thinking' doctor...You may think all these doctors are the thinking types,what's so special...That's what is special !!! i have to think extra to outsmart my colleagues while Aamir has just to think...
Ayaskant ...1
Aamir....0
2. I dont have dog called SRK,but my cat is called Tom Cruise(purr pussy cats can be male too)...now who is a bigger star..!!!!!
Ayaskant...2
Aamir...0

3. His nephew IMRAN (who is of my age) romances pretty girls singing "papu cant dance" but my nephew GUGU(people call him papu also) who is in class 6,cant dance but already has two girlfriends....
Ayaskant...3
Aamir...0

4. He is a compulsive smoker....while I am not...need i explain more...
Ayaskant...4
Aamir...0
5.He has married twice..while I am still enjoying my bachelorhood....i score again...
Ayaskant...5
Aamir...0
6.I really dont want to look 'down' on him but for his height !!..I may not be too tall but at least i am taller than the 5'5 Aamir khan..
Ayaskant...6
Aamir..0
7.He may be the most charismatic of the Khans...But then my surname is Singh...and the current chant of the nation is "SINGH is KING"....So
Ayaskant...7
Aamir...0

.....
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your valuable feedback here..