Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WRAPPING up the WEEK....

Suddenly i have realized that "time" flies like some super fast supersonic jet nowadays...Just a blink of the eyes and zooom one week goes by...when i sit down and close my eyes and ponder what i did last week,i draw a absolulately blank picture...When i force the little neurons of my hippocampus (that's the memory apparatus), these few obscure images crop up .....

1. Vivid stills the movie of the week..."SINGH is KINNG" ...I watch it on 08.08.08 (and like always), 1st day 1st show...but this time in a jam packed theater with a very dear "claustrophobic " friend ...the movie is good,even if it isnt great....AKKI rocks n KATS pretty as ever(esp in her barely there pink skirts of hers) but what really jubilates me is its title....singh is kinng...hmmmm i feel likka a king...

2. The shine of the gold medal and the national anthem being played at the olympics....Its really great ...Like all Indians celebrated the gold medal that our shooting star,Abhinab won at beijing that day...Never before has any sporting event made me so happy(if u deduct the T-20 championship) and i am really hoping some medals from our boxing stars...we are always good at fighting, isnt it....

3. Spend bulk of the week gobbling books i.e 4 large voluminous Harrison's Internal medicine text books...While I give one weekly mock examination braving the harsh rain but on the other hand miss the other exam owing to my lack luster preparations...Hey i feel the guilty pangs somewhere !

4. And yes it was the Rakhi week...it fells really good when my adorable sisters's rakhis are being tied onto my hands and the outflow of pocket money in procuring gifts for them strangely cheers me up....


So the week is over and another one has started..Thinking of making a time table for this one,least it vanishes before i hit the "post" button of this blog...
aYASKANT SINGH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your valuable feedback here..