Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When eyes talk....












wow when eyes talk....







I feel eyes are the windows to a woman's heart...
No wonder,the lingering looks of your eyes,too difficult to thwart....

They present a vivid view...
of pools of bright blue....

I wish to dive in...
and foresee no sin...

In experiencing for myself...
thoughts and feelings of thyself...

Eyes do more than just view one's surroundings...
They talk...and talk not with words but understandings...

They tell stories,
of dim glories...

Sometimes the tales are of yearning for a friend....
Or of happiness because there is love for someone who is godsend!

With each blink, something ignites a spark...
and makes me sing within myself like a lark...

I look into your eyes and again they talk...
about love and take me into the eternal walk....

Just the way,you look at me says it all...
"I need you","I care for you", they sing in carol !!!


wow ,when eyes talk....
.....Ayaskant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your valuable feedback here..